Quickly test your Receiver Design to the PCIe 4.0 Base Specification
GRL’s PCI Express®4.0 Base Specification Receiver Calibration and Test Automation Software for the Anritsu MP1800A BERT (GRL-PCIE4-BASE-RXA) provides an automated, simple, and efficient way to test your PCIe 4.0 Receiver to the Base (ASIC) Specification.
GRL-PCIE4-BASE-RXA automates the MP1800A and Keysight real-time oscilloscope to calibrate the stressed eye opening and test Rx conformance. Following an industry-standard methodology, GRL-PCIE4-BASE-RXA uses the Seasim statistical data eye simulator to establish the calibrated eye diagram.
GRL-PCIE4-BASE-RXA provides a simple user interface to automate complex PCIe testing, significantly reduces equipment calibration time, and runs on any Windows 7 or Windows 8-based PC or Oscilloscope.
Leverage and protect your Anritsu MP1800A investment. Save valuable time and leverage resources across multiple projects.
- Automate PCIe 4.0 Rx Base Spec Testing using Anritsu test equipment
- Perform Receiver Jitter Tolerance testing at the push of a button
- Reduce technical risk using an industry-accepted calibration methodology
- Achieve consistent results with rapid test execution
- Data Rates: 16 GT/s
- Supported Receiver Test: Common Clock Architecture
- This application is compatible with:
- Keysight 32 GHz or higher bandwidth Real-Time Oscilloscope (DSAX-Q or newer series)
- Anritsu MP1800A Signal Quality Analyzer +option: 002,007,014,032
- MU181000A:12.5GHz Synthesizer +option: 001
- MU181500B: Jitter Modulation Source
- MU183020A: 28G/32Gbit/s PPG + option: 012 or 022 (1ch or 2ch), 030 or 031
- MU183040B: 28G/32Gbit/s High Sensitivity ED+ option: 010 or 020 (1ch or 2ch), 022
- MP1825B 4Tap Emphasis + option: 002
- MG3710A Vector Signal Generator: Qty (2) +option: 002,029,036,041,066,071
- Artek CLE-1000 A2 Variable ISI Channel