GRL to Deliver HDMI Type-C Technical Presentations at DevCons in Shenzhen and Taipei, February 15 and 17
二月 9th, 2017 by Admin GRL
SANTA CLARA, Calif., February 9, 2017 – Granite River Labs’ Evan Sun and Sandy Chang will present a seminar on “HDMI Over USB Type-C Test Challenges and Solutions” at the upcoming HDMI Developer Conferences in Shenzhen and Taipei, February 15 and February 17, 2017.
Join HDMI executives and leading technical experts for a full day event including a complimentary lunch. Get the latest updates from Jeff Park, HDMI Technology Evangelist, along with experts from GRL, Cypress Semiconductor, Tektronix, and Teledyne LeCroy. This event is exclusively for HDMI Adopters and designed for managers, engineers, and program administrators.
In addition to GRL’s presentation, the agenda includes:
- HDMI Updates (HDMI LA)
- Shaping the next generation of Display technology with HDMI Type-C (Tektronix)
- Native HDMI over USB-C (Cypress Semiconductor)
- Compliance Testing including HDR and USB Type-C DUTs in Alt Mode (Teledyne LeCroy)
Dates and locations:
- Wednesday, February 15, 9:00AM – 5:30PM – Shenzhen, China, The Ritz-Carlton Shenzhen
- Friday, February 17, 8:30AM – 4:30PM – Taipei, Taiwan, The Westin Taipei
For more information and to register –
You will be asked to sign into the Adopter Extranet. Registration closes on February 10 or when the maximum number of registrations is reached.
For questions regarding GRL’s presentations or to arrange a meeting, please contact Evan Sun (Shenzhen) or How Wu (Taipei). We look forward to seeing you.