GRL Introduces the Industry’s First UHS-II Protocol Card & Host Tester (GRL-UHSII-EMU)
八月 14th, 2014 by Admin GRL
Combined hardware and software test platform provides a self-verification environment for UHS-II Card & Host developers
SANTA CLARA, Calif., August 14, 2014 – Granite River Labs (GRL), a leading contributor to UHS-II testing and guidelines development for the SD memory card ecosystem, today announced the availability of the industry’s first UHS-II Protocol Card Tester & Host Emulator (GRL-UHSII-EMU) that allows for test and debug of UHS-II protocol in real-time. Developed in cooperation with Tokyo Electron Device (TED), the GRL-UHSII-EMU is the only tool that tests conformance with SD Association UHS-II Protocol Test Guideline version 1.0 at the click of a button.
GRL-UHSII-EMU offers UHS-II Card and Host developers a highly configurable self-verification environment for stress testing and validation based on a combined hardware and software test platform that covers key items defined in the SD Association’s UHS-II Protocol Test Specification. The SD Association is a global ecosystem of companies setting industry-leading, interoperable SD memory card standards. The SD standard has earned more than 80 percent of the memory card market with its reliable interoperability and easy-to-use format.
“The advanced UHS-II Protocol Card Tester & Host Emulator tool validates the reliability of UHS-II Cards through easy to understand pass/fail test results, making it the tool of choice for developers who are looking for a powerful self-verification solution capable of discovering true UHS-II Card design performance,” said Miki Takahashi, Director of Signal Integrity Engineering at Granite River Labs.
• Conforms to SD Specifications Part 1 Physical Layer Version 4.20, UHS-I Addendum Version 1.02 and Part 1 UHS-II Protocol Test Guideline version 1.0
• Covers over 70 UHS-II protocol tests: TG1. Test System Features, TG2. LINK Layer, TG3. CM-TRAN Layer, TG4. SD-TRAN Specification and TG5. 2L-HD Mode
• Uses SD Host 4.10 Standard Register Sets that allow any UHS-II SD commands with any argument to be issued by SW control
• Allows for configurable error insertion into UHS-II SD Host commands
• Executes tests in sequential or random order
• Validates cards for longer time periods with continuous mode
• Logs data up to 256K memory depth for easy debugging
• Supports Range A and Range B speed tests and power saving mode tests
• Controls and configures full and half duplex modes with fast and low power modes
• Calculates data rate transfer and throughput using card data transfer from 1MB to 1GB
• Supports automated report generation – PDF, CSV, and TX
GRL’s UHS-II Protocol Card Tester & Host Emulator (GRL-UHSII-EMU) can be ordered now. The GRL-UHSII-EMU is compatible with GRL’s SD UHS-II Interposer (GRL-UHSII-TPA), sold separately. GRL’s UHS-II interposer board allows you to capture serial data waveforms on the SD UHS-II bus.
For additional information or questions regarding Granite River Labs test solutions, including quotes, product demonstrations, software and technical assistance please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Granite River Labs
Granite River Labs (GRL) provides end-to-end Engineering Services and Test Solutions to help hardware engineers adopt high speed interfaces. A trusted partner of up-and-coming hardware developers to some of the largest companies in the world, GRL combines recognized industry experts, high performance test equipment, and automated test solutions. For more information, please visit us at www.graniteriverlabs.com
Director of Marketing
Granite River Labs Inc.